Your data, not ours!
On the 25th of May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect. In Ireland, GDPR has been given legislative effect in the new Data Protection Act 2018.
1. Obtain and process information fairly.
2. Keep it only for one or more specified, explicit and lawful purposes.
3. Use and disclose it only in ways compatible with these purposes,
4. Keep it safe and secure.
5. Keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date.
6. Ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
7. Retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes.
8. Give a copy of his/her personal data to than individual, on request.
This privacy notice relates to user accounts created on this site. It is optional to register your details with us. Usually, only content contributors register their personal details on this site.
Privacy and personal data
We take your privacy very seriously. In order to provide access to this site, we need to collect and store personal information about you.
What is collected?
We collect the data that you provide when creating an account, such as name and email. We also collect data about your activity on the site, including any contributions that you make.
How is this information used?
This information is only used to provide access to the information on this site.
How long is my data stored?
Your personal data is stored as long as your account is active on this site.